Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling


This has to be the first entry on my bookstagram page. I have never been able to fully explain to anyone what it is about Harry Potter and why I still read it, cherish it and love it even 20 years after having read it for the first time.

Maybe it's the fact that I read the Philosophers Stone when I was being bullied in school and I had practically no friends and no support. Therefore, reading about the boy who lived under the stairs who had hope and was rescued and admired and found inseparable friends, sparked a fire in my heart.

The entire series taught me so much about bravery, loyalty, friendship, family, choices and facing life. It still feels like a warm hug, like a friend speaking to me from far and telling me everything will be alright.

I have gone on to read sooooooo many more books (hoarding many too) but I always, always read the Harry Potter series every quarter.

No book is perfect and neither is this series but read it for an escape. To enter the world of magic that is not all good and pretty but a world which makes you face your mortality, makes you realize the impact of your choices, makes you take a good long look in the mirror and appreciate everything you have. 

Going to post about the books and series I have read / will read on this page. Hope you find it interesting and informative ❤️

Happy reading everyone!

#harrypotter #harrypotterfan #harrypotterworld #books #bookstagram #bookstagrammer #booknerd #bookaddict #booklover #bibliophile #library #bookrecommendations #harrypotterforever #ronaldweasley #hermionegranger #dumbledore #hallows #horcrux 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie